Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ohhh Finals...

via weheartit.com
Can you believe its the last week of classes?!...I know I cant either! The semester flew by with only a  few turbulent moments here and there. FINALS have begun and come to an end next weds!! I have been waiting for this moment to come; not the hard, overwhelming, pull your hair out chaotic studying part but the part where the  semester is finally dying down & no more worrying of midterms, papers, assignments, readings....its been an intense semester I must say. But I am so ready, to say goodbye to school, but not for forever just until Fall...and boy do I love that time of the year. (: I'm looking forward to 3 sweet months of summer bliss filled with excitement and fun spontaneous days out with my dearest family & friends! But before the fun begins I have to endure:

One ten page paper
Reflections on eight novels I have read over the course of this semester
2 intense finals & one goodbye response post....oh the joys of being an English major.

Only a few days in counting before I'll be lounging in my pajamas for days on end I can hardly wait...

No comments: