Thursday, June 10, 2010
27 days...
I woke up this morning earlier than normal...its been 27 days since I've blogged & it makes me a little uneasy & sad. It's a part of me, it helps me to express what I feel inside and share a little piece of who I am with everyone..a therapeutic mechanism in many ways. Not blogging has made me realize how much I have been holding inside. I have no real reason why... I haven't been hectically busy, my computer is in working condition & I have more than enough thoughts to share with all of you. I just haven't been able to bring myself to sit and really write...which concerns me because writing is such a passion of mine its apart of me...I have this fear if I start, I may not be able to stop. These last 27 days have been filled with tears,smiles & laughs...hard work, thoughts, life change, miraculous events & so much more. These next 27 days I know will be even more amazing than the last...& I can't wait to share them with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment