Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hello summer...

via weheartit.com
Don't you just love summer?!...I know I do its three beautiful months of bliss. No school or work to worry about. Lazy days to just lounge in pajamas all day everyday. Watching movie after movie & never getting bored. Lunch dates with friends, summer nights, laying out by the pool, daily adventures, eating as much as possible, summer flings & spending quality time with the family. June is our first stop...and so far its been nothing less than amazing. Despite the 100 degree heat, its been filled with some exciting, fun  adventures. I have made it mandatory to sleep in until 10am everyday & I must say it has its perks. I wake up to Regis & Kelly every morning, they are the perfect way to start the day. Kelly is hoot & Regis who doesn't love him? ha. I've been addicted to reality tv lately, don't ask why..I know its really bad...I really have no idea how, but it has taken over my life...my dad just had a hip replacement on June 1st it was really stressful for my family & I, but with the help & support of our friends and family & most importantly God.we made it through together and he is doing great & recovering very well. Iced coffee has been my best friend for the last few weeks its just divine. Baking has become a new hobby of mine too, I'm not that great yet..still just a beginner but I am hoping by the end of the summer & with Julia Child's help I might be a little less than perfect...I can dream can't I :) I have also grown a huge crush on Bradley Cooper, ya I pretty much wanna marry him right now. So with said haha...what about you, what do you love about June?!

p.s. I love this picture :) 

No comments: