Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday you're lovely...

Okay, so in the last few months I have been experiencing this new & exciting joy towards Fridays! I mean I have always really liked them; it's the start of the weekend, it's payday, & best of all no class. For some reason though since summer started, I absolutely adore them even more. From the moment I get up until I crawl into bed at the end of the night...Maybe it's because it's one of those peaceful/fun days where I can do exciting adventurous things or just really enjoy doing nothing at all. Most Friday's it consists of just me & Dia which is always a lovely treat.  (Dia is my cousin/partner in crime/friend til the end) We usually are running errands, getting our daily coffee fixes, impulse shopping sprees, yummy lunch dates  & bang trims, we pretty much can entertain ourselves most of the time, we're that awesome. Our nights consist of Transit which is pretty much the coolest, greatest thing ever started! It's our college-twenty something group we attend each week at our church Mesa First. Let me tell you it rocks & has some pretty amazing people who attend, myself included soOo if you ever need a place to hangout on a Friday night & have no plans you should def come check it out its an experience you'll never forget trust me! We usually end the night with Starbucks, movies, food,  Sonic's ice and laughter. Which is pretty much the most contagious gesture we supply. I love that I have found this new sweet 'liking of Friday's...it has truly made life just a little more perfect. :)
Happy Friday to all of you darling writers, dreamers, & optimists!

No comments: