Monday, July 5, 2010

I've got another confession to make...

I was listening to "Best of you" by the Foo Fighters this weekend (did I mention I love them!) & I came up with this brilliant beyond brilliant idea that for the rest of the summer I would make weekly confessions. I thought how cool & therapeutic would that be?! So I've decided to confess something each week, I'm pretty stoked! This is definitely going to be a fun experience, I can already tell! With that being said... In the words of Dave Grohl: "I've got another confession to make"...

"I'm very independent and it scares me at times...weird right how could someone feel scared of being Independent?? But I am, so much to be completely honest. I fear that at times it hinders me from ever asking for help, even at times when I may need it the most. I'm so use to taking care of myself & doing most things on my own that I forget that it's okay to ask for someone to lend a hand, I have to remind myself that I can't do everything on my own, no one can & that's not a bad thing. It's important to have people in your life, to be there for you & for you to be there for them. Being independent is a great quality to have in many ways and I'm so blessed to be able to do things on my own and take care of myself. I also know that in life we have to take time and breathe and realize that sometimes its more important to do things with the help of others than trying to hold things all together alone"...

What about you, anything you'd like to confess?! 

Via weheartit.com

1 comment:

kswiss10 said...

Loving someone in another state sucks. jus sayin.