Saturday, July 31, 2010

I should confess...

I'm one of those people who could say without hesitation "I drink way to much coffee!!" I'm also one of those same people who would say "Is there really anything better than a hot cup of coffee to start your day?"Don't think so. If I'm being completely honest, I'm not very approachable in the wee hours of the morning until I have my coffee...but that's just me. I recommend strongly to just stay away, I don't mean any harm, I'm just not very perky before being charged & caffeinated. If I had to blame anyone for this dependency it would be my mother. I remember waking up early in the mornings to the smell of freshly brewed coffee that she would make each day. The strong aroma of beans would embrace my nose instantly. My eyes would awaken and I would stumble down the stairs half asleep to sit with her before work. She would always allow me one taste each day. From that point on I was hooked...my love affair with coffee began, what can I say it was that good. When I got older it was like fate; my parents encouraged me to work when I started college, so I went on a search for the perfect part time position. If it were not for their pushiness I would of never stumbled upon an independent coffee shop. I would of never asked if they were hiring, I would of never thought it was the perfect job in the entire world,  I would of never began my darling relationship with the divine Capricorn coffee that we served daily. I would of never fell in love with the smell of the freshly grinned coffee beans, or the sweet steamed milk. I would of never met the loveliest/unique people that graced me with their presence each morning. Talking of art, politics, news, special events. daily ambitions & sweet thoughts. I admit Im a coffee girl & I absolutely love it. I probably always will & I'm okay with that. I mean really who doesn't enjoy coffee?!...
via flickr.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK5-WQqOu58

Enjoy Ash! Love -B-