Monday, August 2, 2010

30 DAYS OF AWESOME!!!...

LETS GET AWESOME!!!
So I have come up with this brilliant beyond brilliant idea...with a little help from one of my favorite blogs apartment513 I have decided that for the next 30 days I will fill each day with nothing less than  AWESOMENESS. I know this sounds sooo awesome right?! ha :) You should definitely join in if you feel as passionate about awesome days as I do!! I don't know what's going to happen or even what to expect in the next 30 days; but I can promise you that each day will be filled with happiness, love, adventure, laughter, joy & tons of Awesomeness!!! I can hardly wait, what better way to end the summer than ending it with 30 days of awesome!?!...So starting tomorrow I will embark on my journey, this is so exciting! I hope you enjoy this as much as I hope to, so here we go lets get awesome! 
via apartment513

No comments: