- Never eat past midnight all it creates is a stomach ache and not so good nightmares....definitely not a good combination.
- Being apart of a church that is passionate about life change is amazing and so wonderful!
- Reading 200pages of Shakespeare in twenty four hours is very doable but entirely stressful.
- Paul Neuman is one incredible actor.
- There are some people on campus that tend to walk very slow especially when I'm in a hurry to get to class...
- The heat needs to just go away already.
- 1 1/2 weeks of the school and I already feel overwhelmed
- Holiday season is just around the corner...so excited!
- Really itching for a vacation
- Is in love lately with Odwalla Superfood Juice
Saturday, August 28, 2010
10 things I've learned this week thus far....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment