P.s. My Birthdaay is tomorrow and I'm soOoo excited I can hardly wait!! :)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Awesome Day #10: Tacos, spotting a blogger & friends...perfect day!
I have to admit this morning when I woke up...I was not expecting an awesome day. Not a little...not at all, I was actually expecting a horrid...sad...blah day to be completely real with you guys. It's been a couple of really hard pressured filled days. Thankfully with the grace of God my day turned from depressing and stressful to hopeful and super fantastic!! I decided today would be the day I would buy all of my school books for the semester which turned out to be an arm and a leg but then I realized that I could rent them for half the price?! How awesome is that??! I know it's wonderful right! I was pretty excited, yup pretty much made my whole day ha...(: I then ran numerous errands, got a brand new pair of glasses that I love and even had time for a quick Starbucks. Later this evening I went to Costa Vida which is one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants everrrrrr well at least in Arizona haha...See I'm from San Francisco and I'm so use to amazing hole in the ground Mexican food in the Mission District and well Costa Vida pretty much is the closet to it out here, for me at least....the Carne Asada one word: fabulous! I spent the evening with my lovely cousin Dia & my sweet sister Angelique & her friend Yama who is also our friend who pretty much rocks and is super Awesome!! :) Okay so we are at CV and while we are eating Dia has a conniption and almost spills her drink...why you ask??! because one of the bloggers we follow walked in the door and was eating there too! How weird/awesome is that??! Of course we didn't saying anything to her because that would be so strange....and really awkward but it still was so cool that we saw her, Honestly it was like seeing a celebrity, we couldn't help but stare. She was as Gorgeous in person as in her blog and we absolutely love her. (Such a great blogger) Maybe if we see her again...we will get the guts to say we love her blog or maybe just say "Hi" it made it our night seriously! Now my day was almost spoiled with an email I got from my advisor from school...but I'm leaving it in Gods hands and hoping that it all works out. I just have to have a little faith and think positively...so keep me in your prayers please. Details soon :) It's beautiful how an ugh of a morning can turn out into such a sweet awesome day! School starts in just a week and I'm actually excited...I know weird. But hey it's sort of Awesome to be thinking so positive about the new semester and it hasn't even started yet...woo hoo! What a day...what an Awesome Day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Ash,
was the blogger you saw Lauren from Busy Bee....Allie and I follow her (and we know she is a big C.V. fan) and we met her at a Twilight midnight movie(she is a BIG Twiligher) she knew who we were when we went over to introduce ourself's. Its weird she was like a celeb to us also. ;)
It was!!! Thats too funny, I can't believe you met her I am officially so jealous of you two! She is so awesome I love her blog!! When I saw her my jaw dropped I wanted to say "Hi" so badly but I felt like such a nerd so I didn't...ha :)
Post a Comment