Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Awesome Day #16: He's a pretty rad dude!

~Thai Food & Shirley Temples, yup thats how Andy rolls..ha :) ~
What an Awesome day and it's only 11:00am!! I just received a letter with an Air Force Graduation picture of one of my best friends in the entire world! I love getting letters from this guy, even though he is gone each letter makes it seems as though a piece of him is still here with us. He looked so handsome in his AF berea and uniform...but of course Dia and I laughed and thought he looked like such a goober...because we know he probably was one hundred percent against wearing the hat in the picture...and yes Angelique teared up which is usually my job but she took the patton in this occasion. Ooh how I missss him....it's strange to think that only 8 1/2 weeks ago we were saying goodbye...and now he is graduating boot camp and heading to tech school for Pararescue; going after his dream! I am so proud of this kid, he is so awesome! He graduates tomorrow and unfortunately because its the first day of Fall semester I'm unable to attend....which breaks my heart, I would give anything to be there.We were lucky enough to send him a special surprise that is insanely fantastic!!! So at least when he opens it he will light up & know how much we love & miss him because we do he is the bestest friend any three girls could have!!!

No comments: