Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's about nights like these...

My mind is racing at 100mph, tonight was one of those nights that left me speechless. I am incapable of expressing the right words that could truly describe how amazing DEVO (youth) was this evening. Awesome yes I think Awesome works!
I am feeling so many emotions inside, God has blessed me to be apart of such an incredible ministry and to serve with the most amazing people, who are going after Jesus with as much passion as I am. In the last few months God has layed so much on my heart...and tonight while worshiping and seeing students chase after Jesus's love...I really heard God speaking to me confirming everything I have been feeling and praying about. We are all called to serve, we weren't called to be just another seat in the sanctuary, to not just stand and raise our hands, but to go one step further, to show others the greatness and love of God. To show them what Jesus allows us to feel everyday, his strength, his mercy, his grace & humbleness...we were saved because he loved us to much to have us suffer....we were saved to show others that he is real and alive in all of us! We are all called for something, God shows us what we can do and then he shows us what he will do in us! In Student Ministries we were blessed to have two amazing groups Devo & Transit and now God is stirring a fire in the hearts of my dear friends Travis & Jena Clark who are the Pastors of Student Ministries at Mesa First. God is pushing not only them but all of us into an intense and incredible new ministry called "The Well" I'm so pumped and so excited to be apart of this and to see God's passion and love go crazy in the hearts of not only the students and leaders but to take tole on those who are lost and need hope & love from Jesus.

No comments: