What a magnificent day! I fully heartily love Wednesdays. It's one of my favorite days of the week. Why you ask? Well let me explain. Every Wednesday I am lucky enough to attend and be apart of my churches youth group, DEVO. I can't express how AWESOME it is! It pretty much rocks, we have some of the most amazing students you will ever meet, who attend each week and are shooting towards God with full power & force! I'm also very blessed to serve with a great group of people who want to see God shine through these students as much as I do! A few months back I got a sign from God that it was about time I stop pushing things ahead of what's really important and I needed to get my priorities straight. With this epiphany I decided that it was time to get involved, and start serving in my home church. So I put my faith in God and asked him to lead me into the right direction. I prayed for a long time and realized that student ministries is what I wanted to be apart of. I want students to feel what I feel every day God's grace and love and not be ashamed of it. I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to be involved in Student ministries I feel really blessed to be apart of such an awesome group! Tonight was an AWESOME night one our leaders spoke about questions that students may have about God, the devil, & church. With biblical evidence he answered many questions that students think about all on a weekly basis, and he did a fantastic job! God really spoke through this message and through him. I really believe each student got something out of it. That's what it's all about, to be able to speak the truth and allow God to speak through you and have students leave with a better insight on things but also to leave wanting more. To never leave completely satisfied but eager to learn more of how great God really is. Tonight was amazingly Awesome!
via weheartit.com

2 comments:
I am happy and blessed to read about this and how God's using you in great ways, Ash! Love ya always!
- Joy
Awwh thanks Joy :) I'm so blessed and thankful for everything God has been doing and showing me these last few months it's incredible how amazing he is!!
Post a Comment