via weheartit.com
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
AWESOME DAY #1: Random clusters of ToDo's...
Today...I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee sitting on my bed stand. It was the perfect start to my exquisite day. Mmm..how I love a hot cup of coffee in the morning. Unfortunately I had to rush to get ready, and of course I could not find my shoes...which is a problem I have most morning when I'm running late. I started my day off with a 9am eye exam...I know what you're thinking...Why did I make it so early in the morning??! Yeah I'm wondering why too! I know it doesn't sound very exciting but I did leave with a new pair of lovely red framed glasses that I absolutely adore! When leaving the optometrist I contemplated to myself & really tried to understand the purpose of shooting air into a patients eye?! Is it really necessary?? & how does a doctor not expect you to blink while doing so??! I just don't get it. I have to admit its very uncomfortable. After my appointment I spent the rest of the day with my dad, who is one the greatest & funniest people I know. We spent hours laughing and talking about the past and all the amazing things that the future holds. I love conversations with him he really puts life into perspective and is so encouraging I feel pretty lucky to have him as my dad. One of my new obsessions this summer is watching a show called "Pretty Little Liars" now I know it sounds lame...but it really is the most intense shows ever!...well at least on ABC family haha...I can't help myself it's addicting. The drama, the suspense, I love it! I blame it on summer, if it were not for all my free time I wouldn't be as obsessed as I am with this show. I'm ending the night with a bowl of warm rice pudding & watching one of my favorite movies "The Apartment" starring Jack Lemon & Shirley Mcclain. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it, it's a classic. All in all today was simply Awesome...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your picture!!! I'm going to Paris in October for fall break..and can not wait!!!!!!!!!!
Paris is so lovely & beautiful you will love it! I'm def jealous!!
Post a Comment