Thursday, August 26, 2010
Awesome Day #24: Huge clouds and carefree breeze...
Lately the weather has been revolting. The heat is truly becoming unbearable....I honestly don't think we can handle anymore 100degree weather. Where is Fall?! Of course living in Arizona we aren't always lucky enough to receive a Fall. With that being said, I'm being wistfully optimistic that this year will be our year and the cold will come early. Ooh I hope so, I miss it terribly!!! For the last few days not only have we had heavily heated weather...we have also been burdened with humidity....and both of those combined many of you would know how very uncomfortable it is. Yet today the sky was completely covered with insanely huge clouds and a slight breeze swept through the air. The radiant light of the sun snuck between the crevices of the clouds for only mere instances through out the day...It was such a sublime. I couldn't of asked for a better forecast. If only everyday could feel this Awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment