Thursday, August 5, 2010
Awesome Day #3: Cheerful smiles...& hard goodbyes...
I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon with this beautiful, sweet little girl. She is seriously the most precious one year old I know. Her name is Kallie Sabrina and I adore her so much!! Spending time with her reminds me of how insanely lucky I am & how important my family is. I don't always get a chance to see this precious angel but when I do she lights up my life and puts a smile across my face. Things just don't seem as stressful or crucially important when I spend time with her. I love her with all my heart and I know she is going to grow up into a beautiful young woman one day. Saying bye to her is always really hard but I always look forward to the next visit. Of course today was nothing less than Awesome...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment