Today couldn't of been any more Awesome. My family & I celebrated my Dad's Birthday today! If you know me at all I adore birthdays they are truly my favorite thing to celebrate. I love that each person in the world has their very own special day dedicated fully to them! On this particular day my dad chose to eat delicious Indian Food that was absolutely divine. It's my dad's favorite especially the Naan which is indian bread that is soOooo delicious. After we had stuffed ourselves to death we spent hours talking and reminiscing about the good ole days and enjoying each other's company. I love my family so much they are the greatest people I know. I'm so thankful for them and love them so much. When I'm with them I feel as though life is perfect. My dad is my rock he is the one I go to when I need crucial advice or just a huge hug. He has one of the biggest hearts and such a great soul. He's also one of the funniest people you will ever meet he has so much charisma and lights up any room he enters. I look up to him so much and cherish are relationship more and more each day as it grows stronger. He is more than my dad but one of my best friends in the entire world. I would say I'm pretty lucky to have such a great man to call my dad.
Happy Birthday dad I love you to pieces you're the bestest guy I know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment