Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A few reasons why I Love San Francisco.

I was going through pictures of my last trip to San Fran and I felt so nostalgic over each and every photograph...this may sound a bit pathetic but I shed a few tears reminiscing over how delightfully fun this trip to the city was. I miss San Francisco everyday...yet I'm at a really great place in my life right now living in the suburbs of Arizona which makes missing San Francisco even harder sometimes...it's like I am cheating on SF for the suburbs....it sounds silly I know. Well one things for sure even though things are fabulous right now in the suburbs I will always be a city girl at heart. 

2 comments:

kylee said...

i went to san fran for the first time last spring. fell in looooove. i'm dying to go back.

Ashley said...

It's such a beautiful city! If you ever go again l definitely can give a few lovely suggestions :)