Friday, September 17, 2010

10 things I learned this week thus far...

  1. Emerson is by far the hardest Romanticism writer I have ever had to read EVER! 
  2. I have a set of friends that are pretty much my family.
  3. That interviews can be scary especially when given by one of your good friends...
  4. I absolutely LOVE my church family!
  5. When you least expect it your life can change before your eyes and you can realize your sole purpose in this great big world.
  6. Bonding and building strong relationships with others is such an important part of life. 
  7. "The Well" is a ministry that is going after God with full force! 
  8. Timed essay form tests are ridiculous and should be not allowed...
  9. It really is the teacher that can change the entire outcome of a class for better or worse.
  10. Sometimes being in complete solitude for just a mere hour can be the perfect way to rejuvenate ones self after such a stressful day. 




*Check out wearethewell.com =) 

No comments: