Probably because I was born in the 80s and even though I didn't grow up during the actual decade it holds a piece of my heart.
John Hughes was and always will be one of the BEST directors/producer/coolest guys ever, seriously he is one talented man!
I could watch his movies over and over, they really make me happy.
Molly Ringwald was pretty much my idol when growing up she was nothing less than fabulous!
I mean come on, who didn't love her sarcasm in "Sixteen candles" her individuality and unique style in "Pretty in pink" & her corky/arrogance in "Breakfast Club" in one word she is brilliant as is John Hughes since he developed each of her unique characters....and Ducky you can't tell me you didn't always wish deep inside for a best friend like him.
Even though Hughes is gone his films will always inspire us, make us laugh, and allow us to really take a deeper look into certain things that are in our lives.
His movies have touched many and will live in the hearts of his fans forever...mine included.
A few of my favorite John Hughes Films:
Breakfast Club
Pretty in Pink
Curly Sue...
What are your favorite John Hughes films??!



2 comments:
sixteen candles is by far my favorite! oh how i love 80's movies.
Oh em gee! I totally remember Curly Sue :-)
Post a Comment