Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Girls Night...
Lately every Tuesday night the girls and I get together for Dinner/Dessert at a quaint little cafe in Old Town Gilbert called "Liberty Market". Coming here and bonding with the girls really makes each week so much more wonderful. We are a group of friends with such busy schedules through out the week, so being able to set aside one night to laugh, reminisce, get excited about the future and just have girl time really makes life just so much better. Not only is the coffee here exquisite but the atmosphere is so charming and pleasant. It's the perfect place to relax and enjoy the company of others while sipping a latte full of bliss and indulging in the most scrumptious red velvet cake ever known to man! A MUST when coming here for the first time it seriously is a little slice of heaven. I'm so blessed to have such lovely girlfriends and be able to share life with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
what a fun tradition! have you ever eaten at the cheesecake factory? their red velvet cheesecake is to die for.
a weekly girls night sounds like so much fun!
Kylee I love Cheesecake factory! That sounds so amazing, next time I'm there I'm def trying it! :)
Post a Comment