Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mustache anyone?!...

Trying to take a "good" picture with these hideous things on haha...
Hahaha...we are the coolest cousins/bezzies ever. 
The Birthday Girl.
Dia & I after the mustaches fell off...blueberry & orange cupcakes Mmm... they were such a delight!
Friday night I celebrated a good friends 24th birthday.
It was a very unique night let me tell ya...
We were all asked to wear mustaches...yes mustaches. I know strange right?!
When I found out it was to prove girls could handle/not complain having a mustaches as much as a guy could..I have to admit I became a little more excited for this birthday extravaganza!
Themed birthdays are always so much fun especially when you're celebrating with friends.
This night happened to be one of those nights where I just couldn't stop laughing.

5 comments:

Alexa said...

cute girls! looks like you had fun.

Your blog is charming :)

kylee said...

fun party! your hat. in loooove. where did you get it? and those cupcakes sound marvelous!

Ashley said...

Alessia, thank you so much!

Kylee, I bought it at Urban it was on sale for only $10!!! I was so excited!

kylee said...

a ten dollar urban purchase? best news of my life. you look fabulous in it!

Ashley said...

Thanks girl! =)