Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekend.

There are a few independent restaurants that I absolutely adore. Living in the suburbs it's really hard to find independent places that serve really good food so the ones that I have found are really special. This weekend my darling family and I went to dinner at our favorite Thai cafe, this place is beyond amazing and I honestly can say it's better than a lot of places I have tried in the city...yeah it's that good! The curry noodles are out of this world! It's very difficult to find authentic asian cuisines here in the suburbs...so when my parents stumbled upon this place years back they made sure to hold onto it. What I love about this cafe is that it never changes the food is still just as wonderful as it was the first time we tried it and the owners are the kindest people you will ever meet. There's something about independent restaurants that really get me, in opinion it seems like they put just a little more heart into each meal they prepare.

No comments: