Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Changes...

My lovely little blog has been going through a few little changes. I haven't been the happiest camper with it's appearance lately...for some reason there always seemed like there was something missing...well after a couple hours this weekend of messing around with different gadgets and gizmos I finally came up with a header that  I simply adore and other lovely little add - on's that I thought would perk up this darling little blog of mine. Sorry for all of the crazy alterations...thank you all for bearing with me, I think I have finally got it to exactly how I want it. I'm pretty much in love with the new look to be completely honest, Ha! Sometimes change is good, in this case it's fabulous. 
Hope you all like it as much as I do! =) xox

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I LOVE the header!
Mmm, the coffee :)