Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 things I'm thankful for...

  1. I'm thankful for my Family. They mean everything to me. They are my rocks, they are my shields. They are apart of me.
  2. I'm thankful for my parents, I don't know what I would do without them. They make me who I am, they encourage me, support me, they are my best friends, my heros, and my heart.
  3. I'm thankful for my lovely seester Angelique & lovely cousin Dia. they complete me, we laugh together, cry together, sing and dance together, we eat together and drink lots of starbies with one another we do practically everything together. We are real with each other, we inspire one another, we listen to each other. They are my best friends.... bezzies, my sisters, my soul mates.
  4. I'm thankful for my darling Bianca, my cousin. my sister. my best friend. She pushes me to do the impossible, she challenges me to go after my dreams. We fight for one other, we are there for each other through thick & thin.  We understand each other, snuggle and eat ice cream together. We know how to cheer each other up without any words. My life would be nothing without her.
  5. I'm thankful for my creator, my God, He is amazing and makes me who I am. I'm thankful for his grace, and his everlasting love, I'm thankful that he is always there, through every moment of my life. He is my everything.
  6. I'm thankful for my Church Family, they are amazing, they are uplifting, they are real, they are apart of my heart, I share life with them, they push me to grow in my faith and are more than just people but they are family.
  7. I'm thankful for all the blessing in my life, the little things that we take for granted, the things that impact us on a daily basis.
  8. I'm thankful for being healthy again. I'm thankful that I no longer feel like death and that my nose no longer has the sniffles
  9. I'm thankful for friends, those that listen, the ones who I can laugh with, those I can share and cherish moments with, the ones who I can talk to about almost anything, those who I can talk to for hours about nothing, the ones who make life better.
  10. I'm thankful for pumpkin pie and bread pudding because lets face it Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without either of them!

1 comment:

B said...

I love it! And you!