I'm very lucky to be apart of a charming group that serves in student ministries at my church.
Our motto is "we bug you because we love you" we make it our number one priority to never let anyone that walks into "The Well" be or feel alone and to have them leave with everlasting friendships and to overall show as much love as possible. Not only am I incredibly blessed to be apart of "The Well" being a ~LoveBug~ is just as fabulous.
Saturday we had our annual first of the month "LoveBug Partaay" and it was pure blissfulness. It was filled with lots of laughs, glorious amounts of delicious food, Shinning star awards, competitive rolling on the floor laughing games and tons of "loveBug" bonding.
I'm so blessed to share life with each and every one of these lovebuggers they truly make my life so much more wonderful.
*I won best blog that night...I have to admit I was absolutely positively giddy about winning this!
No comments:
Post a Comment