- I really love the cold even when I'm freezing to death.
- There are some movies that I could seriously just watch over and over again.
- Lately I've become a bit of a tea lover but coffee still & always will be my number one!
- I'm really starting to master reading four books at one time and not mixing them up with each other! Luxury of being an English Major...
- I know I say this almost every week but I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.
- Apparently its still a little to early to start listening to Christmas music...
- People are going to disappoint you...but God never will.
- Opening up to people can be very challenging at times...yet so refreshing once you do.
- Some people actually share milk??! Yeah I'm just as shocked as you are...weird.
- Snowboarding season is just around the corner so stoked about this!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
10 things I've learned this week thus far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment