This weekend I wanted to be a little spontaneous....I've been dying to get a bang trim for months! They have gotten so lonnng I shouldn't even refer to them as bangs anymore. Lately I have had to pull them back all the time because wearing them out just makes me look a wee bit ridiculous...Yet every time I get motivated to trim them, I'm either to busy and can't find the time to do it or I just chicken out because I always have the worst experiences when it comes to bang trims....I mean you would think it's like mad science or something to cut bangs...or at least the hairstylists make it out to be. But I finally decided I would just do it, so I did and I absolutely adore them! Isn't it funny how bangs can change your entire look...I just love that about them.
*This is me before bang trim...playing with photobooth on the Mac at B&N. Even though I should being doing homework...hehe =)
Sipping an Earl Grey Tea Latte which seriously is a little piece of winter...it has become my new fav, and me sporting my new bangs that I am madly in love with!!
P.S. Is anyone else as excited as I am that the Christmas cups are back at Starbies?! :)
Hope everyone had a Happy weekend. Cheers to a lovely Monday... <3


2 comments:
your bangs are adorable!!! love them!
Bang trims= You never know!
Christmas Cups at the hole= loveliness!
Post a Comment