This has been a whirlwind of a week. If I could possibly express every single emotion that I have felt this week I would, but I think its quiet impossible in all honesty. Lets just say that things that never seemed possible have happened and these were not the greatest of things. Thank goodness for friends and thank goodness for reasoning and of course certain family members support because there have been many times this week where all I've wanted to do is scream. This situation has nothing to do with me eternally yet at the same time it has everything to do with me because it involves someone that I love so dearly and only want the best for. I never realized how stress can really take hold of your entire existence until this week...it's not a fun experience let me tell ya. I have never been more releived for a week to be over and now that it's friday I feel so thankful. Waking up this morning, sitting on the patio and enjoying the cool air touch my face while sipping my coffee in complete silence is exactly what I have been needing. I've realized that sometimes being in complete solitude is what helps the most.
via: weheartit.com

2 comments:
love you girl. all i can say is that im here and im praying for you and i love you.
he knows. this too shall pass.
<3
I love you too Suz! Thank you for being such a great friend and just saying you will be there means so much to me. I <3 you with all my heart.
Post a Comment