This weekend was suppose to be filled with a camping trip; exploring, hiking, eating s'mores and sitting by the campfire bonding with dear friends. Unfortunately due to schedule malfunctions and cold weather conditions we were unable to go...My first thought of course was "NO S'mores??!" devastation! Thank goodness for friends that have the same logical thoughts as myself; my darling friend Jena & her way awesome husband Travis (who of course is also my friend.) brilliantly decided they would have a bonfire to replace our trip and of course a bonfire isn't a bonfire without S'mores...so life was good again.
This was one of those nights filled with lots of bonding, I love nights like these where you really build upon friendships and laugh uncontrollably over the silliest of things. Nights like these are irreplaceable and ones that make my heart so warm.
So...I was a bit obsessed with Marshmallows on this particular night, theres something about them that are just so delightful especially in Hot Cocoa I honestly couldn't get enough of them....
By the end of the night we became more and more comical.
Yes this is how my lovely friend Cassandra and I roll...
My charming friend Laura trying to Roast baby Marshmallows...not as successful as she hoped...ha :)
I really couldn't of asked for a better or lovelier night.
No comments:
Post a Comment