In case you haven't heard....psh, okay lets be real here everyone's heard
THE GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!
This is the first world series ever won by the San Francisco Giants. It's been 56years since the last win ridiculous right?! and that's when they belonged to New York. So this is sort of a big deal ya know! Being a San Francisco native you can imagine how excited I was when the boy sitting next to me said they won, almost fell out my chair with excitement! If you've ever been to a Giants game you know there's seriously nothing like it the energy in the stadium from the fans, is beyond amazing. I really believe it's something everyone should experience at least once! I wish I could be there to cheer them on and celebrate this great win...so bummed I'm going to miss out on the parade!
But even though I can't be there I'm so proud of those guys, way to go San Fran, way to go!
But even though I can't be there I'm so proud of those guys, way to go San Fran, way to go!

1 comment:
Ohhh! Go San Fran (loooove that city :D)!
Post a Comment