Monday, November 1, 2010

Sometimes a little venting is necessary...

It was a rough weekend. Without expressing to many details...heres to me venting. 

What is done is done.
You may not always get the approval you want by the choices you make.
Many will not know what words to say to you
Mistakes have been made and now are in the past.
Results cannot be changed.
Yet lessons can be learned.
The future is still existent
Lives have been affected by your actions
Decisions have been made.
Hearts are broken...
But can still be healed.
Tears fall from many faces.
Opinions have been made known.
Actions will take place.
Prayer will become dominate.
Hurt will eventually fade away.
Anger will soon turn to sorrow.
Chances will be given.
Faith will be grabbed hold of.
Support will be given.
Lives will be different.
God will stand firmly.
Love will show her face.
Family will come together.
Time is what is needed.
Just know you are not alone, nor will you ever be...

viaweheartit.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley, you such a beautiful writer. The lord knows your heart and he is protecting you. His strength will guide you and will be your joy.

I love your blog and Im always eager to read your posts. <3 love you, love bug!

Ashley said...

Suz thank you so much for your sweet comment! You are so kind and I love youuuu bunches. It's been a rough few days for a dear individual that I know... but I know God is control of this situation and I'm putting my trust in him.