Thursday, December 16, 2010

10 things I've learned this week thus far....

  1. Ryan Reynolds & Scarlett Johanson broke up??! Complete devastation. 
  2. Finals can be the worst.
  3. Christmas time can be the happiest and the most stressful time of the year.
  4. When it rains all you want to do is stay in bed and watch movies all day.
  5. I leave for vacation in less than a week!
  6. When you are down to nothing....God is up to something.
  7. I have an entire month off before the new semester! Yes!!
  8. I wish I could shop at Anthropologie all day, everyday.
  9. Christmas is next week....and I have yet to start my shopping! 
  10. Sometimes all you need is a hug to make things better. :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

I didn't even know Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johanson were even dating, where have I been?! And yes, finals are the worst. Good luck with everything, have fun on your time off and your vacation!