Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's all over, I made it!


Yup, soOo the Neon Trees concert was tonight!
Yeah, I didn't go... due to my blah Romanticism Final paper that was also due tonight.
Finals ruin everything...
I could of been singing my little heart out with all the other cool kids but instead I was winning and yelling at my computer about how dual of a paper this was going to be.
On the bright side I'm completely DONE with Finals  for the semester as of 9:52pm.
Once I submitted everything I did a little victory dance and shouted WooHoo!!!
See...
*After two twelve page papers, a final project in Shakespeare, a four page paper on Whitman and Cooper, a 3000 word analysis on Milton's "Paradise Lost" and a linguistics Final.
I think I earned it!
Don't get me wrong I love being an English Major!
Just not so much during Finals week.
It's as if a huge weight has just been lifted from my shoulders.
And now I'm watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" one of favorite Christmas movies in the whole world...and thinking how extremely happy I am to sleep in tomorrow!

5 comments:

kylee said...

yayyy! congrats on getting through finals! cannot wait until i can join you in the celebration dance & christmas movies!

Elise said...

congrats on finishing up your finals! it's too bad you couldn't go to the concert, but school is much more important (right? ;) ) have a great rest of week! :)

meg fee said...

you made it! huzzah! congratulations.

Ashley said...

Thank you so much ladies! I'm so happy they are over, Its the best feeling ever! Good Luck to you girls on finishing up the rest of your finals! :)

Grace said...

oh my goodness gracious! you have such a cute blog here! i love it. i love the pictures that you include with your posts. so pretty! my thumbs up to you for liking english. it's not my most favorite subject hehehe. and i love the grinch. i need to watch that movie again. :)