Friday, December 31, 2010
Sad goodbyes.
My sister flew home yesterday...it was really tough saying goodbye. Tears fell the moment she walked towards the security check...I know it's only for a couple of weeks and then it will be my turn flying home, but it's still going to be very hard not seeing her everyday. Her week in San Francisco was perfect. One of the many things I love about San Francisco is you can take public transit everywhere! NO car needed its wonderful. So of course we took full advantage riding the bus, the underground and walking pretty much whenever we possibly could. Never a dull moment on the bus..despite all the weird/strange individuals that ride public transit, its such an experience especially when you don't ride it every single day. You appreciate the small luxuries that surround you. She was only here for a week...oh how that week went by way to fast! I miss her so much...getting to spend one on one time with her was the best Christmas present ever. I love spending time with her talking about the future, the present, giggling about who knows what, and just bonding with one another. She truly is one of my best friends she is an incredible person and I'm blessed to call her my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sisters are the best.
Post a Comment