Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A short but sweet little visit.

(Of course Andrew didn't smile in either of these haha...) 
This weekend one of my best friends Andy came into town!  He's the one who is the Air Force that is way cool. It's been six months since me and the girls have seen him. (A long time I know) It was a very short but  sweet weekend visit. We were insanely nervous though and  scared out of our wits when he arrived. All we could think was what if he's different? What if he's not the same Andy.??...Thank goodness he showed us that we were worrying for nothing. had nothing, the moment we saw him we could tell instantly he was still the same funny, witty, great guy that we said bye to months back...just a bit more muscular now. Haha :) Seeing him for those couple of days brought back so many wonderful memories. We laughed until our stomachs hurt just like old times, and talked about the most random things ever, like we always do. Saying bye to him the first time was the hardest thing I ever had to do. When we said bye to him this time, it was ten times worst. Knowing we can't call him to go have dinner, go to a show, or just spontaneous ice cream trips...its heartbreaking. I miss him everyday...but I know he's exactly where he needs to be right now doing exactly what he's suppose to be doing. Thank goodness we have already started planning so many little trips to visit him in the upcoming future! <3
P.s.
I'm heading back to San Francisco tomorrow for Christmas! Ahh, Can't wait!!!

No comments: