Thursday, January 6, 2011
Brenda's.
I'm a sucker for grits. They seriously are amazing! Don't you think?! When I was a little girl my dad would make them for us at least twice a week for breakfast with eggs and potatoes and they were so delightful. I never knew you could eat them for lunch or dinner too, until one of my best friends Veronica took my sister and I to Brenda's early last week and my love for them has truly doubled. I've been to so many amazing restaurants/cafe's in San Francisco but this was my first time dinning at Brenda's it was really wonderful. It wasn't in the best neighborhood but most great restaurants aren't in the city, its really part of the experience. This is a small, darling French cafe that serves delicious chocolate croissants, amazing Shrimp and Grits smothered in cheese and aioli sauce...it was heavenly. I fell in love with it the moment I stepped inside. The soft french music surrounding us and the busyness of people scurrying in and out it. It was nothing but wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment