The Golden Globes were Sunday. Did you have a chance to watch?! Golden Globes, Oscars they are my all time fav. I love watching the red carpet and seeing all of the beautiful dresses that I only wish I could one day afford or even wear just for one night. I rooted for so many. I was so excited for Natalie Portman, can you believe she is having a baby?! The moment she stepped on stage she was glowing. :) And when Colin Firth won for
The Kings Speech I was ecstatic! I heard he did a remarkable job, which is not surprising he is such a talented actor. Acceptance speeches are my favorite part of the night. It's one of the few times where you get to see the real person inside of each of these actors & actresses even if it's only for a moment, while they're accepting. They have no idea if they are going to win or lose so it's exciting to watch them become so giddy when they are honored for their accomplishments and talents. Colin Firth's speech was the sweetest, thanking everyone that has helped him get to where he is today...but the end of his speech was the most touching.(of course my eyes began to water) so I decided I would share it with you, he looked over at his wife Olivia and then spoke these adoring words:
" I could cope with about any age as long as I still see her".
Oooh goodness, Is it me or does this not make you weak at the knees?!...
No comments:
Post a Comment