Yesterday was exhausting yet wonderful.
I'm so thrilled to get this semester started.
I truly adore all of my classes and my teachers ooh boy they are such a hoot.
I cannot wait to get to know them better, and to build new friendships.
Every semester I try and think optimistically and hope for easy stress free semesters.
Yesterday I felt no need to think that way instead I could feel this sense of peace and excitement in my gut that my classes were going to be busy, fun, and immensely important for my future career and that made me calm and I felt happy.
A happiness that I feel every so often when things are going right, when pieces of my future are beginning to fall into place so unexpectedly.
P.S.
This morning was much harder to wake up for...but I'm looking forward to my new class today so I'm pushing through.
No comments:
Post a Comment