I've been really hestiant to sit here and even begin to share my 2011 resoultions.
Partly because I'm afraid if I share I may not do all of them.
And if I don't then ...not only would that disapoint me but it would make this post a waste of space.pointless.
There are so many things I want to accoplish this year. So many goals I want to fullfil. New things I want to conquer and experience.
The new year is always motivation period. Where everyone is pumped to be new and change for the better.
Then March rolls around... it's a sad but very true.
In all reality most new years resoultuions fade away aound this time...heartbreaking I know.
This year I have many goals that I am stoked about and excited to conquer and accomplish.
Goals this year:
*To cook more meals at home.
*To drink one glass of green tea a day.
* run and workout four times a week.
* Yoga 2times a week
* Start a Book Club
* Read 30 books
* Eat a grapefruit a day
* Write more and more everyday
* Grow stronger in my relationship with God and allow him to push me to go beyond my limits.
* Go on a Mission trip and be a voice and be apart of life change.
* Travel to Seattle.
*Go to Hawaii
* Find happiness in the little things in each of my classes
* Push myself to be more outgoing in school.
* Build on my saving account
* Go on more dates :)
* Be less of a procrastinator
* Make and share cooking recipes
* vist NYC
* Make more trips to San Francisco
* Grow stronger in my friendships
* Go to Europe in the summer
* Drink more water
* To really love and appreciate the woman who I am becoming.
* Eat organically
* Laugh a lot with friends make new exciting memories
* Nose pierced
* Be more spontaneous
* Take a sewing class
* Buy a cruiser
* Organize time better
* Take more chances
* Read the newspaper
* Start drinking my coffee black
* See the student ministries of my church grow immensely with lives being changed drastically.
* Be happy in the things & people that surround me.
There are so many more things I would love to do this year. That I dream to do. That I hope to do. These are just a few that came to mind instantly. This year I believe is going to be life changing and wonderful. I'm stoked for it to get started!

1 comment:
such a good list ashley! i'm so excited for you to cross those off!
Post a Comment