Monday, January 17, 2011

Little thoughts of randomness...

School starts tomorrow!
Yeah...break was way to short.
I miss San Fran...like SO much.
My vacation came and went so fast.
I can't believe I'm back to reality.
No more dreamy days.
I have no idea where my classes are so tomorrow is going to be pretty interesting.
Of course I procrastinated on vacation...so books were just ordered and when I say ordered I mean rented bc lets face it books are just too darn expensive to buy anymore.
So that was one productive thing done this morning.
I saw Blue Valentine today... I recommend it if you want to be depressed because it was very depressing.
Ohh and if you like crying then yeah this movie is for you.
I love Ryan Gosling isn't he gorgeous??!
So despite the sadness and uneasy feelings it was lovely to stare at Ryan for a whole hour and fifty five minutes if nothing else.
If I haven't mentioned it enough...this movie is incredibly depressing.
Yet a well done film sooo... yeah.
By the way I have been drinking green tea daily for the last week, can I just say I feel amazing and it has been doing wonders for me.
I know random but I felt the need to share.
I should be in bed right now...why I'm still up??! I have no idea!
(Excited and anxious for tomorrow would be my best guess!)
Ooh the Americano I had earlier with friends...could be a major cause of this insomnia I'm having.
Today was lovely, my family is beautiful and so are my sweet friends.
I'm super stoked for new classes!
The first day of the semester is always the best day.
New teachers, new people, new clothes, excitement!
Yeah I'm going to take it all in and hopefully it will stick for a few months.
Trying to be optimistic here.
I have confidence that this is going to be a memorable and wonderful semester...I really, really do.
Until tomorrow, goodnight.

2 comments:

kylee said...

have a fabulous day back to school!

Laura said...

Saw Blue Valentine and felt much the same way - too depressing for me but at least Ryan Gosling helped me make it through. Good luck with the beginning of a new semester!