So I'm sick.
I've decided its about time I admit it.
I mean after two coughing attacks in the course of twenty minutes I think it's time to stop lying to myself.
It's miserable to say the least.
Especially since school just started...and now I'm stuck with this irritating sickness that just wont go away.
My luck seriously has gone missing.
On a brighter note this weekend, yeah it was wonderful.
Sushi with some of my dearest friends lots of food, lots of uncontrollable laughs.
Spending countless hours at the bookstore (one of my many favorite places to spend countless hours at), new shoes and a cute tan cardigan. You can never go wrong with a little retail therapy.
Unlimited root beer floats with Dia because...well thats just how we roll.
Then ending the weekend off right, homework and lots of reading.
Yeah despite being sick I wouldn't of changed anything this weekend, nope not one thing.
11 comments:
Hope you feel better! I had the ick for two weeks... wasn't fun.
:( Go to the doc and get some good meds! :)
Hope you're feeling better!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower...and quite possibly addicted :)
Aww :( feel better! Glad you had a good weekend and thanks for visiting my blog!
oh you poor thing, feel better. xo
Ohw that is the worst!
I hope you get better soon :D
Xoxo
Sarah
get well soon!
xo Alison
Oh no! Feel better soon xoxo
Being sick is the worst - hope you're feeling better! x
Awwww you poor thing! Chicken soup and tea for you!
I hate being sick. Rest up missy!
sounds like a pretty good weekend! minus the whole being sick part :(
feel better, lovely!
Post a Comment