Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Under that one Orange tree...

Today I saw a boy.
Not just an ordinary boy, but one that seemed a little special.
His eyes were the color of the sea.
He had some scruff on him, it was okay.
I could see he had a story, one that he wished he could share.
He just sat there, under that one Orange tree...you know the one I pass everyday...
I've never seen him there, not once.
I tried to see what book he held in his hands...
What ever it was I know it was something wonderful and mesmerizing.
He had such a charming smile.
I wanted to spark a conversation...but what would I say?
So of course I didn't.
Instead I just smiled.
My nerves got the best of me, ooh those darn nerves.
Will I ever see him again?
Maybe one day, under that one Orange tree...you know the one I pass everyday.

7 comments:

Annemarie said...

Love this post! Here's to hoping you see him again love :) xoxo

kylee said...

oh my please let you see him again. soon. and please say hi next time. dare you :]

Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

What a pretty story! We've all been there...

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

beautiful poem and post! if you wrote it, such talent :)

becca said...

if you see him again, talk to him!
maybe he'll pass by on purpose :)

Chelsea said...

this post is so sweet! talk to him next time!

Ashley said...

@Jamie, thank you! You are so sweet, it's completely me I wrote it. :) xox