Thursday, February 3, 2011

10 things I've learned this week thus far...

  1. I have become one of those annoying people who blow their nose in class when it's completely silent...I'm sorry I can't help it =/ 
  2. Regis is retiring...yes you heard me retiring I know I want to cry too.
  3. Wearing flats when its 29 degrees outside is not the smartest move...
  4. Computers in college library only lead to headaches and being late to class...
  5. February reminds me of the return of LOST after a long hiatus...I miss LOST
  6. Girl Scout cookies are back..yay for Thin Mints!
  7. Junior high students are the craziest/funniest young adults ever!!!
  8. The Bachelor Brad really needs to get rid of Michelle...I'm sorry but she is nuts.
  9. I still haven't seen "The Kings Speech" how this possible??! 
  10. James Franco is Co-hosting the Oscars aaahh! Is it the 27th yet??!

7 comments:

Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] said...

I really want to see the King's Speech as well!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I totally forgot about girl scout cookies, this is going to be the happiest month ever :)

Ramsey said...

Ummmm girl scout cookies basically make my life! Da bomb!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

the regis thing depresses me soooooooooo much!

Annemarie said...

Haha love your list! I'm sad that Regis is retiring too :( And couldn't agree more about Brad needing to send home Michelle. Girl is cray cray!

Jenni Austria Germany said...

i miss LOST too...and the king's speech is awesome.

Anonymous said...

The King's Speech is excellent. But so are the other films nominated for Best Picture. It's a difficult year to pick the winner. I thought Never Let Me Go was excellent and it didn't even get nominated.