Have you seen Amelie yet?...
Please tell me you have and if NO its okay, this weekend you can instantly watch it on Netflix.
You want to see this movie, trust me.
It's sweet and really lovely.
And well...I can't stop listening to the soundtrack. Its phenomenal.
Yann Tiersen composes all of the music and it's beautiful which makes him beautiful.
He will mesmerize you and make you cry in a good way.
These last few morning all I have been listening to is "Comptine D'un autre ete" it's my favorite and will probably become yours as well.
Happy Weekend lovelies!

6 comments:
I love this movie so much I named my blog after it! You would also love "l'auberge espagnol" or "les poupées rousses" !
one of my favorites, i like your style :)
only the best film ever :)
I think I might watch it after this post!! Looks like a cute movie. I just watched the Romantics...go see it!!
Following you on Twitter-Livy Love Designs!
The Smith Circle
you have totally inspired me! i can not wait to see it now! i have heard its really good but havent seen it yet, so now i am going to get on that!! and i LOVE a good soundtrack, so thanks for the great suggestions! you are lovely, and thank you a million for your sweet comments! they make my day!
loves!!
britt
definitely one of my favorite films... I watched it over and over when I had pneumonia, even though I only had the version without subtitles!
Post a Comment