- Time is precious...being an education major with a focus in English I have realized I never have a lot of extra time. But the time I do have to spare I try and spend with those who make me laugh, and simply make me happy.
- Bee's are the scariest thing in the world. I have never been stung (knock on wood) and today I came really close in being attacked eek!
- Soy Cherry Chocolate chip ice cream from Trader Joe's is the most amazing/addictive thing ever created! I've been craving it all week...
- People make mistakes we're all human the sooner we realize this the better life will be.
- I miss Simon so much on American Idol...it just isn't the same without him.
- I apparently look like a 7th grader...says all of my English students in the classes I intern for. Compliment?? I haven't decided yet...
- Group projects are far more stressful than just working alone.
- Despite it being horrible to live in for most...I wish I lived where it snowed its so beautiful to look at...
- Once you start to forget someone and move forward in life...they somehow know and decide to creep their way back in.
- I really, really miss Sushi Zone today. (On Market & Pearl in San Fran)
Now you know what I've learned.
What about you...What have you learned this week thus far???!...

4 comments:
i have learned there is such a thing as "cabin fever" and going "stir crazy." snow days are great and all but i'm ready to get OUT of my apartment :)
i've never been stung by a bee either! i pray i never do. group projects stress me to the max. i'm one of those obnoxious girls who ends up taking over the entire project because i worry too much about the slacker [because every group has one] not doing their part. so ultimately i let the slackers slack and make sure the project turns out as good as can be. speaking of group projects, i think they are so hard to accompish in college. everyone has such different schedules that its so hard to find a good time for everyone to get together. this week i learned that decorating for a holiday seriously helps to get in the spirit. okay longest comment ever. sorrrry about that!
i promise you don't wish you lived where it snows... there's about a half a foot outside right now and if it doesn't go away soon i'm likely to explode. it's only pretty for the first day, until it turns brown and dirty and you remember how cold it is! ha ha.
i just love that coat! and i am your newest follower:)
loves!
britt
Post a Comment