A cold front rolled in last night and made today a bit unbearable.
I could feel the icy cold air seeping into my bones the entire day...Brrr it was not very pleasant.
What a busy, busy day. Do you ever have days where the time goes by really fast, yet you have so much information thrown at you and all you feel are these huge amounts of overwhelming feelings hovering over you??! That was my day in a nutshell, my professors were extremely pushy today with everything they shared and well to be real with you I was so over this day the moment I stepped into my first class...that everything they were saying disappeared from my brain the moment it entered it.Ugh. I hate when I feel that way, especially since I actually adore college. That may sound strange to some of you but I truly whole heartily love college. My classes this semester minus the unnecessary busy work, and my funk of a mood today are quite wonderful. I'm taking a British Lit class this semester and its lovely. I'm learning so much about so many incredible and talented poets aww its amazing. If you ever have a chance to take a class like this I recommend you do it will change your life I promise! This evening was just what I needed; the girls and I talked and laughed about our days over brown rice pasta with homemade Roma tomato sauce mixed with mushrooms and garlic Mmm...it was the perfect meal to end such a busy,busy day.
P.S.
Happy 1st day of February!

8 comments:
That's pretty much exactly how I feel about school these days...
Have you heard of Robert Burns?? My Scottish roomate just told me about him!
i'm excited for your classes and that delicious pasta!!
um that meal sounds amazing. and i am loving your blog...all the photos...the zooey/JGL video...mmmm!
Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes! And sorry you're dealing with the cold... it's 70's where I am! Sorry! :)
Pretty photo! Did you take it?
@Faith, I love this photo! I didn't actually take it though I found it and thought it would go perfect with my "Brr" post. :) xox
@Brenna, I love Robert Burns! Have you read "Jean"??! It's my favorite! :)
Post a Comment