This weekend was quite nice, very calm and wonderful. Friday my sweet best friend and I spent the afternoon shopping and chatting about upcoming road trips that we are planning. Disneyland here we come...I haven't been in a few years...and the child within me misses it so. I can't understand those that hate Disneyland, I really don't get it. Its the happiest place on earth. Saturday was such a joy, two of my great friends invited lots over for a house warming party. It's their 1st official home together and I couldn't be happier for them they are the sweetest couple. Such an exciting experience the first time you move out and have a place to call your own. While taking the grand tour I couldn't help but think of all the ways I would love to decorate my very own apartment one day. I have so many ideas it makes me so giddy! The rest of the night was spent snuggled up in bed watching movies and trying to feel better because unfortunately I am not 100% yet...this sickness is still attached to me. Sunday is my favorite day of the week so I don't expect anything less than marvelous when it rolls around. Starbucks with the sister and cousin. (bezzies) lots of laughs, running into old childhood friends which is such a treat, and great conversation with six of my favorite high school/Junior high girls in the small group at my church that I help lead. I have to say I am pretty blessed to share life with these young ladies they are quite amazing and even that doesn't suffice.
P.S.
I start interning in a Junior High class today...this will be interesting. Hopefully I survive. ;)
P.S.
I start interning in a Junior High class today...this will be interesting. Hopefully I survive. ;)

4 comments:
disneyland?! please ride space mountain at least five times and love every single second of it. disneyland is my favorite place ever. truly though, happiest place on earth! good luck with your internship!
jr high kids are the best! they are in that awkward stage and just need some positive reinforcement!! you'll be great!!
Planning unknown road trips with besties are the best! Disneyland is the perfect destination for one too! xoxo
I've gotta say, I REALLY love this picture.
Post a Comment