Today this girl turned 24!!!
She is one of my best friends.
She is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.
She is corky at times...
Random at times...
And plain awesome at times...
She is more of a sister to me.
Her heart is huge and filled with so much love.
She is lovely and beautiful inside and out.
A lover of coffee just like me.
Can listen to The Beatles all day everyday.
We have our own language.
She knows me and I know her we are bezzies.
She is darling, creative, and a fighter.
She wears her heart on her sleeve.
And pushes to be better and stronger every day.
In many ways I admire her.
We can talk for hours about anything and everything.
We can laugh until our stomachs hurt and our eyes water.
I am Blessed to have her apart of my life.
I am Blessed to call her my cousin.
I am Blessed to call her my bestie.
I am Thankful & Blessed for our friendship, it truly is the best! <3
Happy Birthday to one of my dearest Bezzie's (Dia) love her!
1 comment:
i know about the bff language all too well. :) ps in response to your comment, the giveaway is now open!
Post a Comment