High Low of the week:
High:
Teaching a lesson on "Propaganda in WWII" to my seventh grade kiddo's on Weds. It went excellent! Each class period responded better than the next it was so awesome! I received wonderful feed back and felt so good about it. Crossing fingers, that my next lesson (Monday) goes as well as this one did! Must admit when it was over...I let out a sigh of relief I felt so nervous. I was afraid that I would stumble on my words or go to fast. But those were just butterflies, it went better than I thought. The students even complimented how much fun the activity I made was.Kuddos to me. It truly made my day. Low:
In one word. Thursday. Yeah that would be my low. Thursday I was told that I have a thousand of things due next week (readings, article reviews, lesson plans) gahh so many time consuming things and I haven't even started any of them. Not good, I've come to the conclusion once again that procrastination is not and I mean not a good habit to have. So hopefully I can start chopping my ToDo list down this weekend and keep myself on task...and sane otherwise I may not survive midterms. Where's the coffee??!So tell me what was your "High & Low"of the week??!

3 comments:
YUM YUM! Coffee.
I think my mixed high and low that I started a kickstarter project and I have been working so hard to launch and have but it's a lot of work! :) all worth it.. but thats life? right?
Aww I love your high and you have such an adorable blog:) Have a fantastic Sunday and hope to see you soon:) Kisses
hmm my high was getting news that a friend was coming out of town, and the low was definitely the freak snowstorm we got! ;) congrats about your teaching success, so excitign!
xoxo
Post a Comment