Friday, March 25, 2011

10 things I learned this week thus far...

  1. Eating before 6pm is hard but doable. 
  2. Running is such a stress reliever. 
  3. I love having family in town. So blessed.
  4. I love having my nails painted...I just hate painting them myself. 
  5. Somethings are better left unsaid. 
  6. Psalms 139 13-16. <3
  7. I'm actually SOOO excited for Spring this year...even though I will miss winter terribly. 
  8. Crying it out is completely 100% necessary at times.
  9. I seriously love, love, love peanut butter all of a sudden. 
  10. Sometimes you just need a good laugh. 

3 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

such a great list. and I could not agree more with the nail paint. I hate doing it myself... but love getting it done.

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I am ready for spring too! :) MMM love that coffee pic.

Pia said...

I love that list. Number 10 is SO true!

The coffee looks really good! :)